Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Endometriosis Research Center


After spending some time researching different links, I am happy to say that I finally found that there is an actual Endometriosis Research Center.  Its headquarters are located in Florida.  I changed my Amazon Smile account to donate to them because they are more in line with what I care about.  They have a website: http://www.endocenter.org/ that you can look at if you are interested.  I looked around a fair amount but I plan on continuing to see what things are available through their site.  For now, I am just glad to see this exists!  I have looked for a lot of information on the internet but somehow I missed this site or didn't enter the correct search combination, so I was excited to find it.

There is a lot of information to be found there, but I found this page: http://www.endocenter.org/killercramps.htm contains a LOT of information from basic information to treatment options to even a quiz to help women who suspect they may have endometriosis.  So for my post today, I would like you to take a moment and either look at that page since it probably contains one fact you do not know or just peruse the site in general.  I did that myself and I think they have one of the better websites.  (I will say I went looking to change my Amazon Smile donation site after I looked more into the foundation I had picked and found their website to be severely lacking, and the information outdated.  I hope it's just the website, but wow.  Not a good sign for people searching for information about endometriosis).

EDIT: There seems to be a formatting problem with this article when I publish it.  I don't know why and I can't fix it because it only appears when published.  Sorry for the weird look.

No comments:

Post a Comment