Friday, May 23, 2014

Back... in Pain


Nothing really interesting today. I'm posting from my phone because my back seems to be progressively worse. Sitting up to type has become painful. I'm sure I could find some irony here but I'm mostly just annoyed. The pain is pretty bad, so that it now feels like my core is just wrapped in a blanket of pain. I am honestly surprised at how bad it has gotten and how quickly.  Still seems to be from wearing good-quality, right sized bras.  It would be one thing if this is how I was born but it's actually another crappy side-effect of the endometriosis. If I hadn't had to get triple-doses of hormones to control the endometriosis and prevent new endometrial cells from forming, my breasts would likely not have gotten any bigger.  Have I mentioned I hate endometriosis?

No comments:

Post a Comment