Saturday, August 23, 2014

Shaking It Off



I have had a song bouncing around in my head since I heard it, so I thought I'd share.  Taylor Swift's new song, Shake It Off, is not a bad one for that.  It's a positive and fun song and it encourages you to "shake off" the negative things people say or think that are just around.  I can get behind that right now.  Sometimes I need to "shake off" my own thoughts and just enjoy a fun song.  This one has a message that I relate to, so I am sharing.  I am down with shaking off all the pain and stress and tension that has felt like an endless cloud above my head.  (Plus, the music video totally amuses me).









"'Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
I shake it off, I shake it off"


1 comment:

  1. I totally ages...That is a fun video and song...We should probably "shake it off" more often!
    Sr

    ReplyDelete